Unique Gravity Feed Metal Detector systems are to designed inspect any free flowing bulk powder or granular materials such as Pharmaceuticals, plastic pellet, cereals, flour and chemicals. Any free flowing materials may be passed through the vertical drop system. The unit fits into an existing pipeline or beneath a feed hopper and the product fall by gravity. The metal free product passes straight through the mechanism and diverts the ferrous and non ferrous and stainless steel contamination from the main floor. Rectangular and larger throughput systems are available to special order, suitable for floor or suspended mounting.
The high feed flap reject in the Gravity Feed Metal Detector ensures positive rejection of metal contamination every time unlike "Trouser Leg" when rejection of the good materials.
The material to be examined is send through the equipment in free fall. Uncontaminated material passes unaffected by the reject device. If metal is detected by the metal detector solenoid operates a flap and diverts the contaminated material. After an adjustable period of time the "Rejection Duration" the flap returns to its original position.
The valve is mounted beneath the detector at the minimum distance to ensure it can fully close before contamination arrives when under maximum load. The complete mechanism has smooth flow lines and can be quickly dismantled for cleaning if required.
- High speed reject for positive reject of contaminants.
- Compact frame- needs less installation space.
- Easily cleaned
- Stainless steel finish for easy clean and hygienic design.
- High sensitivity to all metal including the most difficult non-magnetic stainless steel.
- Built in LED Bar Graph to monitor the amount of contamination.
- Performance is maintained stable throughout the life.
- Auto balance
- Easy change Electronic modules.